關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-4-26 23:33:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, it's been a while since I posted a review. Haven't been active lately but I'm always waiting for new talent. I noticed that MW had some pictures and the description for Joori was quite appealing. Her height, measurements and pictures was good enough for me to TOFTT.

Face 7.5-8 /10: When I was waiting for the door to open, I would listen carefully to see if she was wearing heels because that is an instant turn on for me.  She did wear them and at a first glance,  I would give her a higher score but her make up was heavier than normal. I can see that without make up, her skin was not the best. Defintely mid to late 20s, she reminded me more a Taiwanese girl that I met in Asia, not your typical dolled up Korean look but defintely someone you would look twice if she walked past you.

Body 8.5/10 : MCOT because the measurements were quite accurate. I would say the picture is her but photoshopped 50% more, not sure if her tits were real but they looked nice enough for me to suck on them during the shower.  Height was prefect and she defintely has a nice ass to her which is very rare for a Korean girl.  Her skin is more darker but i don't mind it at all because her body was amazing.

Service 8.5-9/10: Talkative and not shy to talk in english even though she was not the best.  BBBJ in the shower, some body rub with her tits while stroking my cock, that is why I love shower play. The fore play is sometimes better than the real thing if you know what I mean. On to the bed room, I knew I wanted to see her in stocking and I had her put it on. I asked her how many customers request for it and she said that I was the FIRST one to ask for it. LOL. Make me feel like a pervert. Hahah. She wore heels to go with the stockings and we DFKed in front of the mirror, she then kneeled down and gave me a bbbj while i was sitting on the edge of the bed. Skill was okay but she used her hands a bit too much. She was quick to grab the dom and she put it on without me noticing.

I told her to move into 69 and I got to taste of her shaved V, which I also pounded away while she was deep throating me. More bbbj and i have to say, even with the dom it still felt good because she had good suction technique.  Cow girl to start and she did use lube which I didn't quite like, quite responsive but not too loud. We switched to missionary and i pounded away while DFKing her, she seems to like it and it really got me going, she even closed her legs during missionary which made her pussy even tighter. I was kinda weak and I was going to bust, I asked her if i could CIM in her, she said yes.  Got up and stood on the bed while she BBBJCIM, felt a rock star and I layed down to rest. She came back after cleaning her self and offered me a massage because we finished earlier. Pretty good skills, which I enjoyed after a long days work. Showered, got ready and off I went.

Repeat : few more times (recommend worth a try)

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-4-27 21:54:23 | 顯示全部樓層
NICE 
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題