立即註冊
搜索
查看: 409500|回復: 5

Jasmine @ MW What a wet dream...[English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-1-29 02:00:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I left work this afternoon early,
I haven't been sleeping well lately...
I was planning to take a power nap/power wet dream at around 4 and finish fast at around 4:30...
So I got in my comfortable bed in my comfortable clothing...
I was planning which type of video I should play before I enter my wet dream... somehow in the last few days, I have been craving some white girls a lot, but today, somehow my asian side ticks me and I decided to have a wet dream with an asian girl. (Trust me, I fliped the coin for 3 times, tough decision...head for asian and tail for white)

In my dream, I dialed this wet dream agency for Jasmine...
The booking wasn't smooth,
the lady said instead of a 4-4:30 power wet dream...I would have to have some "blank" dream time until 5:20...due to the avaliablity of the wet dream server
I almost gave up but decided go for it anyway...
It was one of the longest hour that I had...

5:20 pm... I recieve the code to enter my wet dream... (feels like that inception movie)
I was greeted by a rather chubby girl, around her mid-twenties in a nice server condo...
She wasn't pretty, the photos on the advertising place weren't accurate,
it sort of exaggerated on her slimness.
If I were a facefucker, I would turn away and unplug the dream and wake up right away...
but I stayed for her warm welcoming.

She led me to the room, I touched her hands, they were very soft and smooth...that wasn't easy consideirng the dryness of toronto.
She doesn't speak much english, but her body language is very expressive,
she slowly unzipped my jeans and lick my 分身
the lick was slow and wet, I was glad that I stayed.
Usually, it would take a long time for a girl to harden my 分身 but I am already half hard already with a few licks!
We do the standard shower routine, her friendliness really got me hard and wanna make her frown while fucking...
She gave a really good shower licking and suckling on my 分身.
On the side, she cleaned my bed and butt crack throughly and that feels good... (I wanna called it great but wait and see...)

We moved on to the bed,
strangly, unlike other kimchi wet dream providers, she told me to lie on my back (I think I know where this is going...)
She slowly and nicely, lick every single spot of my back, I really wanna flip and molest her when she was kissing my butt...cheeks
However, I am not a rim type of person, before she had a chance to open up my butt cheeks, I asked her to stop.
I then quickly flipped over to feel her soft body.
She told me suck nipples slowly and I did as per her instruction.
Her nipples were small and black/brown, I was tasting it slowly with my lips and tongue,
she started to moan and said "Thank you honey, it feels so good...ahhhhh"
that just made me wanna fuck her even more.
I quickly point at my 分身 remind her that it needs to be pleased too,
she gave me the best job of between a-b that I ever had,
she used her tongue very well and I think I did a few deep throats,

"Sex" I said,
She grabbed a condom and put it on me with some KY (totally forgot to play with her cat!)
She started with asian cowgirl, I was letting her to do the work while playing her boobs and listening to her moan,
I wanted to do mish but I found that condom was too tight on my brother (not the right size)
So I got soft fairly quickly due to paranoia (I searched later, as long as the condom doesn't break I am ok)
I started to fuck her while lying down,
I released in her mouth...

I woke up all wet on my bed...
it was almost 6, I like this dream but I probably won't go back to the same dream...

overall,
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7-9 (nice boobs for sure, but chubby, some people dig chubby girls)
service: 9/10 (very friendly+CIM)
overall: 8/10

點評

Thanks for your detail review brother. You seems not having a very good dream this time.^^  發表於 2015-1-29 09:08
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-29 09:40:37 | 顯示全部樓層
would've been better with a hotter girl
but cim makes up the dream
decent

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-1-29 10:44:18 | 顯示全部樓層
fourletterword 發表於 2015-1-29 09:40
would've been better with a hotter girl