主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-1-1 02:05:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
First of all happy new years.  So I was chatting up this north viet girl I met online.  She tells me she owns a nail/haircut place in scarbourgh, so I head by after work.  As in her pictures, she has a banging body like 5'7 and really skinny with CCup natural breast, I think she came when she was young so she was pretending to be CBC and speaking english to me when she speaks canto as well.  She is in her mid 30s.  I am really scared of North Viet chicks as they are just if not more sneakier than those HK Gold Worshipper cause i got fucked around once by one.  She offers me a haircut and then I flashed back at my macau sauna experience when I picked that hot viet whore to cut my hair and realized that just because a female is hot doesnt mean they can cut hair so I declined.

Then she tells me that she wants to close her store and go for dinner, so we went to a viet place she recommended.  I was flirting with her and I was able to grab her hand and when I did that she was gigling.  She started telling me how she thinks that the waiter doesnt like her and she has a headache.  She claims that because we breath the same air when she breaths in the air that the waiter that breathed it out will give her a headache.  After I heard that I knew I was gonna have a headache = she is trying to con me.  So I replied and told her that it might not be the air that is the issue.  I told her that I attained a new skill which is being able to communicate with my sperms and I am now teaming up with my sperms to court girls. To find out what is causing her headache I can send a sperm to her head and have it report back = I am a doctor.

She is obviously really sneaky.  Then I asked her to drive me home since it is cold outside.  She drove me home and I invite her into my place to check it out.  She came in and sat on my couch, so I turn on some Donnie Yen and we watched it together.  She placed her hand close to mine so I grabbed it.  I was like i payed $45 for dinner so l wonder how many shots I can get off of it.  Also, she didnt ask for any money either.  So I started holding onto her and sweet talking her and she liked it.  Then I DFKED her for a bit and she pushed me off her telling me that I am going to fast and how we need to get to know each other first and how she needs a drink so I gave her some red wine.  We cuddled, drinked and watched the movie.  I DFKed her again and she let me DFK for very long = I am on.

She then tells me that she is drunk and need to lay down for a bit and want to walk into my room and I told her no, lay on the sofa...LOL  She was like no, I was to lay in your bed.  We laid down on my bed and I starting feeling her up and her natural breast was quite big and firm while she has really skinny legs but some fat on her tummy.  She is still banging hot.  I tried penetrating and she insist that I must wear a condom.  So I out on a condom and started penetrating and I was like, I am lucking out again...LOL  I felt my JJ go right in but then when I was thrusting, it feels like I am tapping air, like I dont feel anything at all.  Got soft because I was confused with what is happening.  So she gave me a BBBJ and I penetrated her again a couple of time and this girl has a huge pussy, I tapped many girl but nothing like this.  I got really hard and tapped her 10 minutes fucking air and then she started complaining that it hurts and I have to hurry up.  Fuck.  What is the different between a whore and her apart from whores have tighter pussies.

The bitch kept telling me that it is because I am no good at foreplay so she cant get her pussy tight....I was thinking like what?  Do any of the whores I tap need top of class foreplay for me to get it off?  She is talking shit.  Then I told her straight up, you look hot and stuff but I feeling like I a tapping air is why I get soft.  Then she tries blaming it back at me telling me my cock is small compared white guys as this other white guy she fucked tells her that she has a tight pussy all this trash = something is really wrong but I can figure out why a girl would have a pussy that is that big.  Like all this trash she is telling me she is thinking it is my first day like I never touched a female before.

She left.  She called me to talk the next day.  With all my years of whoring, I never encounter this so I told her straight up:  I am not saying that it is your problem, but it is definitely not mine.  She knows that she cant hide it from me any longer so she was like, I just recently got an abortion = I got scammed.  That was why it was so easy getting her in bed.  Fuck, was she using me to test if her pussy is fuckable after an abortion?  That is fucking sick man.  I have officially fucked all types of pussy.  She then tells me that her pussy will tighten and all she has to do is hine UV light on it.

Ok, lets get this straight.  Shouldnt she wait like 1 years after her pussy fully heals before having sex?  The reason is she is money hungry and needs to meet more guys to scam cash as she is in a rush to scam more.  Also, do she think that I am a WF?  Does she want to con my cash without having to have sex with me?  Like some dude must have gotten her pregnant and if she is with me it means that the other WF is gone so she has both mental and physical burden on her so what does she expect me to do?  She I mentally support her over this and help her shine UV light across her pussy until she heals after a year after I get my life saving robbed from me while not getting any sex?  She can fuck herself.

So I ignore all her whatapp messages.  She is crazy.  She kept sending me messages everyday for two weeks that I ignored.  She finally sent me a message telling me that if I dont respond she knows where I live and come stake me out.  I sent danger the screen shot and his comment was:  "you are dead, she is stocking you".  At this moment I was very creeped out and I felt that this viet girl is really creepy...ewwww  I know how CBC girls feel now.  So ok, I owe her an explanation.  I told her straight up that I want to throw up thinking about fucking her broken pussy.  I told her that her pussy is messed up and if I cant fuck her right his moment, dont waste my fucking time.   I told her that guys give girls a score of 1 to 10 depending on a girls looks and her level is garbage, I told her that only stupid white guys will want garbage like you.  She tells me there is a white guys with a big dick chasing her so I was like go, dont waste time messaging me before the white guys runs.  She ends it off by telling me that she is about to buy this LV hand bag online for $8000.  That is what I am exactly talking about, why would a girl be rushing to fuck a month after an abortion?  Obviously a gold digger.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-1-1 16:33:25 | 顯示全部樓層
You are still lucky you still got a free shot.  Look at KC from the Hui's family, he paid the rent for the girl and never got laid and the girl fucked with other guys at the disco's washroom   At least you got a free shot although it's very loose...ROFL
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-1-2 00:29:30 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-1-1 16:33
You are still lucky you still got a free shot.  Look at KC from the Hui's family, he paid the r ...

I didnt even get one shot off, I wasted my fucking time.  But yeah it is better than some if you spent money and dont get to thrust her in and out at all.

Im just saying this.  All the girls who are willing to come out through online dating who are hot are all after the $$$.  It is not like HK where the girls needs sex and will come out and fuck you right away for free and not thinking of getting any money off it.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2023-1-9 00:56:44 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-1-2 00:29
I didnt even get one shot off, I wasted my fucking time.  But yeah it is better than some if you s ...

Are you CBC or you only know very little about HK girls??  I absolutely don't think HK girls would offer a free fuck without asking any compensation.   

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2023-1-10 04:53:02 | 顯示全部樓層
francoau 發表於 2023-1-9 00:56
Are you CBC or you only know very little about HK girls??  I absolutely don't think HK girls would ...

Haha, are you from parallel universe?  I'm from HK and I've got a few free fuck from HK girls without any compensation.  But it all depends if you have enough hair, not as dumb as KC(mentioned above), not impotence as Oily hair monster, and not have heavy taste like Bald(Tin Shan Ton Lo), then you'll be good to go.  HK girls is all about giving them care, love and security...Those three guys mentioned above can't give them shit that's why they're looser in real life.  Go figure
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-1-11 02:33:59 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-1-10 04:53
Haha, are you from parallel universe?  I'm from HK and I've got a few free fuck from HK girls with ...

No la, I dont think this guy is from HK.  He is basically saying all HK girls are whores.  I dont believe a HK person would say that so I suspect is a mainland china person and out of the 3 you mentioned, it must be bald eagle.  Cause I know "sky book" KC is HK.  

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2023-1-12 04:04:45 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-1-11 02:33
No la, I dont think this guy is from HK.  He is basically saying all HK girls are whores.  I dont  ...

"Sky Book" ? Sky book of scammed by CBC girls?? He should be No.1 joke
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2023-1-18 17:18:23 | 顯示全部樓層
U r so funny, bro, I learned a lot from your essays.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:23