多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 893|回復: 4

New to Asian Spas. Need help and advice!

[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-5-12 18:05:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I want to try going to an asian massage spa. I am looking at Purple Sugar Spa right now.
I am 22 year old cbc guy but can speak and read chinese fluently.
I never had a girlfriend and gave up long ago. Everyday I study and play video game. I never go outside my house except school. But I want to experience real girl.

I do not want sex/fs. I just want massage and see girl naked. maybe also hj and touch their boobs. i am wondering if this is normal? and how much it costs? how much money i bring?  
should i speak chinese or english when i arrive at spa? do i just walk in the front door and ask for massage? I have so many questions.

If anyone can help me answer my question or give any advice, i am very thankful.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-5-12 19:13:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Since you are a 22 CBC guy, do you want to see girls with similar age?
Purple Sugar Spa is ok however if you want similar age you can go to either Lamon Spa or QQ Spa.
You not necessary have sex/fs at the spa.  Just tell them what you want.  Cost total is CAD140 included hj.
This is very normal, many customer only wants to see girls and touch them & relax a bit.
You can speak Chinese, Mandarin, or English will be fine.  U can walk in the front or back door if you afraid ppl can see you.   

My advise is no need to afraid, just walk in normally they will take care of you.  I remember my first time in Hong Kong heart is pumping
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2023-5-12 23:36:43 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-5-12 19:13
Purple Sugar Spa is ok howeve ...

Thank you for the response!

I am fine with older as long as they look pretty. I do not have much standard anyways.
Lamon Spa and QQ Spa are far from me and price on their website looks high. (170-200)

I will try to not be scared but I might still be... but thank you for the advice!

I am also wondering if there are 1 on 1 GFE dates with nothing sexual. Just a daytime date with a pretty girl next to me. Going to a museum and restaurant together, for example. I want to experience this at least once. Also the price for this? Not sure if exist...

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-6-7 04:12:24 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-5-12 19:13
Purple Sugar Spa is ok howeve ...

In this case I think OP should drink some more black chicken soup, lamb meat and tiger penis wine.  If you dont want to see her again after the first date, take a girl to museum or to a restaurant.  If you wanna score for a GF, you have to tap her on the first date.  Why do you think girls wanna go on a date with you?  Cause they are horny like us and wanna fuck.  She will only see you again only to fuck if you tapped her good the first time around.

As for Kitty of purple sugar spa, she is banging hot and all over my dick and just because someone didnt get YMMV service and free pussy off her doesnt mean that good reviews of purple sugar are shills.  Even if it is, it is what was learnt off the japanese forum where all review were fabricated by the owner himself.  I am saying he is a smart guy to be able to to shill a whole forum but who are you to talk when your whole place is like that?   And you are complaining about us?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-6-7 05:56:30 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-6-7 04:12
In this case I think OP should drink some more black chicken soup, lamb meat and tiger penis wine. ...

Well said. They're like 賊喊捉賊, everybody knows they're the shill factory...
危Sir一出鬼神驚
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 08:34