關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-10-3 20:45:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Long overdue review, but Ithink this one is self explanatory.  While she was away, I occasionally have dreams about her, so when she returned back, I couldn't be happier.

Face 7 -7.5/10 : I believe she was prettier back then with a different hair style. When she opened the door, I almost didn't recognize her because her style changed with bangs. I didn't quite like it because it actually made her look older.  Facially, she was good with white powdered face. I would check her out once if i saw her on the streets.

Body 9/10: i don't recall if her boobs were fake or real but i only remember her ass. MCOT, i mean she was shorter than me but her ASS would stick it that just makes you want to slap it. Normal Asian would nothave this type of ass.  

Service: 9/10: Would definitely put her up there with all the service queen. Really spend a lot of time chatting till i got into the shower.  Water flute and bbbj to warm me up but I was more waiting for the main course to happen. We got into the bed room, told her to put some stockings on and she was happy to wear them for me. Stood in front of the mirror to pose and we DFK for a while and I couldn't keep my hands off her ass.  BBBJ was good with a lot of suction and twisting motion. Switched over to 69,during DATY I got a chance to rip her stockings, the idea of face fucking herwhile she blows you is an amazing site to see.

Finally, on comes the dom and she went on top first. It was not bad, especially when i can grab her ass from behind and really control the motion. Missionary was okay, but I felt the position was not too comfortable for her, so I switched to doggy. My oh my, It was an amazing view, I pounded her hard and most of time was admiring the view from the back. Finally, i couldn't hold it much longer and blew my load. She kept going and going while tightening her pussy to make me squirm. She cleaned me up and gave me more BBBJ and mentioned that next time I could CIM her. By then i was dead, we chatted about life and her English was really good. Hugged and kissed on the way out as she almost didn't let me leave.

Repeat: what do you think

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-10-3 20:58:22 | 顯示全部樓層
lol....Working girls will pretend didn't let anybody leave....
And you Ass lover I am sure if I give you an OLD big Ass you will fuck it as well...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-10-3 21:09:42 | 顯示全部樓層
睇來我又有目標了
哈哈
thanks for sharing

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2017-1-2 00:26:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Tried Susie and Cutie the same day cuz they are in the same area.
Score for Susie same as bro above. Cutie I'll rate her 8 as her attitude is nice.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 20:40