主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-19 02:04:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My older WB that brought me into the game who I haven't whored with a while calls me and tells me that there is a spa in Sauga he wants to check out so my response was we might as well go spa hopping there....LOL    All the spas I went to are $50/HH for the room fee unlike the $40/HH that I am use to for the place I went to.  Got in Korean spa called the Bluemoon  spa with 3 Asian girls working.  One fat, one old and Jap Alice was young in her early 20's and a bangin cute face with a slim body.  Legs were just little thicker than what I like but the thing was she had this big smile on her face that convinced me that I should try her.  Not cool with $50/HH so but Alice was very enticing so I went and took my time to examine pricing schemes which was:

$50 for HH = $1.67 per minute
$60 for 45 minutes = $1.33 per minute
$80 for 1H = $1.33 per minute

So obviously $60 and $80 dollar deal had the best value as I am saving $0.35 per minute.  Then I enquired about the extras which was $20 for topless, $40 for nude and $60 for touching which were very decently priced.  Fellow wolves that follow my literature will know exactly which package I took..LOL.  I'm just saying that $20 more for taking her under wears off is a rip off.  The room I was in had it's own shower and got SF1 before and after.

The cute carrot head gets in and gave me a decent massage which was medium strength massaged my arms, legs feet and body.  While she was massaging my feet, she laid my leg on her thigh which is when I tried "extracting water" with my leg  Then comes the soft finger tip erotic swipes across my balls and body is when she reached her hand under my pelvis lightly grabbing my JJ while I was laying back facing upwards = I like.  The carrot head looked bang hot with her top off and under wear on as her waist was like an hour glass with A cup breast.  

Being young sometimes would imply inexperienced is exactly what happened during my low mileage HJ main course.  After I flipped over, the carrot head had no idea what she was doing.  She spat a lot of saliva on my JJ starting jacking me off with 2 hands one on top of another when my JJ wasn't long enough to fit that and squeezed hard while stroking roughly causing immense pain.  Telling myself that I paid so have to keep it hard, I had to stop her after 5 minutes as it was VERY uncomfortable.     Then I started telling her how I want my HJ and fregging great, she doesn't speak English.  It took me a long time to get it off due to her skill level and she spat on my JJ like 5 times.  After I paid an extra $10 bucks for door fee, I would not expect cheapnest of using saliva as lube as it is not common practice to do that in the majority of other MPs but instead use something more extravagant like 鋼打酒 to sooth the pain and heal my injuries that was inflicted.

I understand that she didn't mean to cause me all that pain as she was inexperience but what surprised me was after the session when I took that long was that she still smile and spoke to me with an excellent attitude and showed me signs that she wants me to come back to see her again which was impressive.  I have to admit that I want to try score for higher mileage as I find her hot but would I want to see her again?  Think about it, if I repeat means more money and mileage is not guaranteed so if I don't get any better service and going all the way back to sauga  = getting jacked by a carrot head = adding me as another victim to the sick men of asia category = as cute as she is => no.  

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-19 05:04:12 | 顯示全部樓層
鐵打酒

Anyway, young ones are like that, don't even know how to gets you going.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-9-19 08:52:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Canchi 發表於 2015-9-19 05:04
鐵打酒

條J比人咁chok法,要鋼打酒 先掂啦
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-9-19 14:24:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Canchi 發表於 2015-9-19 05:04
鐵打酒

Good to see you here master of massages.  Yeah, it suck to have a banging package for nothing....LOL  Once she improves her skills and when her mind opens up more then she will be fine.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-9-19 14:25:22 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2015-9-19 08:52
條J比人咁chok法,要鋼打酒 先掂啦

Good thing is my JJ looks bigger swollen

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-20 03:30:38 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2015-9-19 14:24
Good to see you here master of massages.  Yeah, it suck to have a banging package for nothing....L ...

I am not master.
It's pretty hard for her to improve, as no one will teach her or she would learn.
This is all about quick money.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 06:50