關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-9-24 20:42:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Vicky at 桃花洞 is a white girl that i was told to try. I missed her last time but this time, the keeper told me to come by and i wont be disspointed.  Being a horny guy and the tempting thought that she would look like Taylor Swift got me going and i couldnt resist but to drive there to have a look.

Face 7.5-8 She didnt have make up on and she was about to head come before i came by. I would defintley add more points if she dolled herself up more. She had the natural down to earth look. No blemishes on face and has an innocent girl look. I picked up on her accent and identify her as Russian. She smiled and said yes you are right.

Body 9 Im an ass type of guy, i have to say that white girls have a better booty than asian girls and thats one thing that I look forward too. Very fit body as she told me that she loves sports and is very active on going to the gym and watching her diet. Titties were natural, i would say A or B cup if i had to guess. Pretty tall about 5,7.

Service 7.5 She has a great attitude but you cannot compare with Kimchi service. I would highlight that she started off with some body licking and BBBJ technique was good. Some BLS, DT with me grabbing her head and face fucking her. NO Daty as i request for it. Finally, cover was put on and we started off missionary and she was extremely responsive and she asked if she could go on top. I cannot say no to girl when she wants to do the  work. I compiled and she rode me wildly. The white girls that i encounter always likes it rough, and she was no different. She almost made me cum and i had to tell to slow down and swtiched to doggy position. She had a firm ass and i pounded her hard and she was moaning like crazy as if she wanted more and more. We switched to missionary again but this time I held both of her hands down with her legs spread wide open.  Time was almost up and i used alot of my energy drilled her like crazy. She loved it and had her legs wrapped around me as if she wanted it deeper and harder. Finally I couldnt resist and released my loud.
We chatted a bit , she showed me pics of her dog and time was up. Showered and off i went

Repeat Yes and would like to see if my 2nd session would be better

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-24 22:28:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for sharing!!!  

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-9-24 23:01:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Which location are you referring to? As they had changed to DT lately?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-9-25 22:15:00 | 顯示全部樓層
uptown
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 04:26