主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-15 03:37:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Ive been absent from whoring for a while now is why I dont have many reviews.  This is due to the fact that I understand the techniques of how to pickup girls whether it is online or on the street and get them in bed.  In HK, it is called a one night stand.  In mainland china terms this is called 約.  I always thought that the hobbie that can get me off whoring was playing chess but the other reason is I dont whore as much is because I found a new hobbie that can really replace whoring.  It was inspired by the bday present danger bought me (he is not generous as I bought him a present that was 5 times the price), nevertheless it is not about the price, is it inspirational.  I took his present and developing a new skill sorta like martial arts but really hard but if I learn it, it can deliver fatal blows fusing the mind into coordinating your body in conjunction with the weapon which is a the next skill that I will attempt to acquire.  Ive been practicing daily.

So I was outside in the park near my place practicing at night like 2am in the morning.  A hot blonde girl walks close and she see me with a weapon in my hand so was scared.  I told her about what I was practicing and not out to mug her.  She was like how do you do it? Can you show me so I showed her a successful blow and she was like wow.  Then she was like, can I try?  So I teach her the basics and she got it on her 6th try.  Then I was like you are a genius girl.  She told me it was really fun and it will be nice if she can practice with me and I was like sure we can have a contest to see who has better skills.  Then she asked me for my number and I gave it to her and she left and I continued with my training.  Talking about a cool present that is not just inspirational but also picked up a girl for me...LOL

Ok so this white girl has blonde hair, 5'6 and extremely skinny and really nice hair.  Her breast looks awfully big but I dont think they are fake breast but rather the works of a push up bra.  Banging body.  She has done up fake white nails which was really hot.  I wouldnt say young but in her early 30s at least.

So what next?  How are females courted?  What is the definition of chasing girls?  What is ??  Lets see you readers can isolate my core picking up girl skills through implication.  It was 2:30am when she left.  She called me 30 minutes later and she was like, hey, I think i left my purse when I was practicing with you, I need to come back and pick it up.  I looked all over but dont see it.  She told me it is ok and goodnight and hung up.  I called her right back and I told her that she might wanna come back and look for it herself and I can hang out with her while we look for it.  She was like ok.

Like fuck man, she wants to fuck for sure but I am missing my main tool for getting civilian girls in bed and it was so late I cant buy it...fuck...I knew at this point as much as she wants to fuck, I will get no action.  However, with a never failing spirit, I must at least try my 200%.  The reason why I dont have this tool is I was trying to save a few bucks which has proven to fuck things up..LOL So she gets back and she walked far and fast away from me, I saw her drop her purse with one hand and picked it up with the other and tells me she found it.  I pretended I did see and went like nice...LOL  She needs face and cant afford to let me know that she likes me you know?  At this point I knew it was love at first sight for her.

It is not my first day.  A female walking around late at night like this?  She must be on drugs.  So I asked her why she is walking around like this at night?  She was like cause I cant sleep.  I looked into her eyes and the circle in the left indicates that she is on drugs.  I was like you dont want to sleep or you cant sleep?  She was like how do you know?!?!?  If a girl is on that drug they are usually really horny.  Then she told me that she is looking for something sexual so I changed the topic and told her that I live in a independent suite with washroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom....LOL  She asked me if she can come over and I was like no, of course not.  Like I have personal belonging in there so I cant let anyone in, unless if she a hot blonde girl...LOL  Then we go into my place...LOL

We sat down on my couch.  I turn on some gangster rap.  She busted out her phone and was showing me her pictures of her in lingerie and even naked.  Then there was this one picture of her bf's dick penetrating her and I was like no, this is bad, she wants too fuck but I dont have my tool, fuck fuck fuck.  So I started feeling up her thighs while we looked at pictures and after 5 minutes of feeling her up she was like am I giving you the wrong idea.  I told her that she is thinking too much as I wasnt touch her but looking for my keys between her legs and the sofa.

Then she shows me a picture of a ugly asian girl and asked me if she is hotter or the asian girl.  I told her she is hotter.  She tells me that her bf is tapping her behind her back...so it makes sense now.  I told her that cheating is unacceptable and she should get revenge.  If your bf is sleeping with asian girl you should get revenge by sleeping with a German guy which only makes sense...LOL  She then shows me a picture of her in lingerie kneeling on 2 chairs and her bf standing behind her doggying her....I dont have my tool and she wants to fuck......So I started feeling up her breast and she just tells me that she has to go.  Fuck, I told you guys I will get none..fuck.  On the way out I tell her that my friend who is really handsome meet the girl of his dreams and they almost had sex but my handsome friend didnt want to since he is a christian.  She then tells me she wants to see me on Friday.  So I was like ok.  This is what my new skill addresses, GYJ for civilian girls.

She texts me on that Friday and asked me what I am doing.  I told her that I want to see her to finish off what we didnt finish 2 nights ago.  She was like ok.  She came over to my place again.  She busted out some cocaine and she snorted it.  She really want me to do a line with her before we have sex and I pretended to snort it but exhaled and blew it on the floor.  She started stripping all her cloths off as she was sky high and laid on my bed....Holy smokes man, she was model looking and her legs turned out to be really long and her waist was really tiny and fit with BCup real breast.  She then told me that I can do anything I want.  I told her that I am not interested in having sex and want her to leave.  She came grabbed me and DFKed me.  I ended up tapping her pink pussy 6 times that night when she was blissed.  I got one shot in her ass cause she let me do anal on her....

So what is 約?  Nowadays when you meet civilian girls, you just con them into bed and then they will be yours right away.  If it wasnt because of a missing tool, she would have been mine within 3 hours of meeting her.  After you fuck with civilian girl, she is automatically your gf, but do you have the skills to get them into bed right away is what civilian GYJ addresses.  If it works, then she is your gf, if it doesnt work after sex, then it is a one night stand which is the definition of ONS.  Please hold the applause.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-17 17:10:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Congratulations big bro for acquiring a new skill.  This new skills are very practical in our current situation when whoring prices are soaring.  What is GYJ and apart from the section to manipulate whores and civilian girls, have you mastered it yet or is there something else that you are training for?

Can you give us youngsters some more tips with how to con civilian girls into bed?

點評

QQ 3449461675 出~售 桑---拿--女 大学生, 洗--浴 会--所 直接--联-系-小---姐-本-人,安-全-方便  發表於 2024-1-2 20:03

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-19 16:25:55 | 顯示全部樓層
I always hear everyone talk about a wf which i assume means water fish.  How can you identify if someone is a wf?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-4-21 02:34:57 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-4-17 17:10
Congratulations big bro for acquiring a new skill.  This new skills are very practical in our curren ...

Some swindler sifu taught me only a third of what it takes and I had to recreate the remaining 2 parts myself which isnt easy.  I think to learn it, it is complexed so starting late might require you to extend you life for another 10 years before you go learning it.

The thesis to GYJ is that females have weaknesses and commonalities that are engraved in their genes.  For example if I were to explain a female's mind to a females they may not understand what I am saying themselves and will go like sounds very right.  The reason is they act out of what they have engraves in their gene sub cautiously.  They cannot resist it as all females are manufactured from the same factory so they are all identical.  

You capture what is engraved in their gene that they cannot control and scam them around that.  They dont know they have this in their genes, so if you figure out how you can take advantage of what is engraved is what gets you the free pussy as you are scamming what they cannot control.  Men dont have anything similar apart that we are horny and need to fuck is why in traditional history women are weaker than men.

If you are able to do that and if you ask the female, why do you love him so much, she will give you a lot of ummmms and ahhs cause even she doesnt even know what the hell is going on....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-4-21 02:37:36 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-4-19 16:25
I always hear everyone talk about a wf which i assume means water fish.  How can you identify if som ...

It is harder to tell during the summer months, but during the winter if you see anyone male figure wearing a Canada Goose jacket automatically implies that they are WFs.  WFs loves wearing Canada goose winter jackets...LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-4-24 00:42:18 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-4-21 02:34
Some swindler sifu taught me only a third of what it takes and I had to recreate the remaining 2 p ...

Can you just create a section on S8 to document all the GYJ skills for everyone to learn, I think that would be the easiest but yes obviously I will have to get you to show me to to extend my life first.

What is the new thing you are practicing anyways?  I want to get away from whoring as well.  

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-4-26 19:59:43 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-4-24 00:42
Can you just create a section on S8 to document all the GYJ skills for everyone to learn, I think  ...

Ok, let me do that and write all my precious knowledge online so that I can have a harder time getting some myself.  Let me just write about how to break the system in a whore house so keepers can implement more security.  And it is great that you are black listed in multiple gigs and when the keepers sees you they freak out and react right away sure feels great.  Means that you are ready to be the dealer himself.

Like with all skills you practice, it is hard to find good practice grounds.  I just buttered up my landlord to let me use his backyard and it was obviously a wrong decision made on his end...LOL  I think I might be 60% still trying to reach 100% is when I can really make use of it.  I dont wanna specify what it is cause the guys from the Jap forum will do "EXACTLY THE SAME"...LOL

Also, whites girls are easier to pick up and get in bed.  They arent money hungry like the asian girls.  Also they are more straight forward about what they want.  A asian girl will never tell you straight up that they wanna fuck.  White girls has less ging chi and they dont need as much face.  They do need money but it is not at the magnitude compared to a asian girl's needs.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2023-4-30 09:41:16 | 顯示全部樓層
what is this Jap forum?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-5-1 00:43:40 | 顯示全部樓層
sexpuppy 發表於 2023-4-30 09:41
what is this Jap forum?

The Jap forum is a forum that doesnt have shit like this:

There is banging skinny spinner whore who is chasing me lately whom I am not interested in.  One place you can really meet hot girls at is church no jokes and here is why.  Banging skinny spinner whore invited me to church with her cause she tells me she is a great person.  I think she is going because she is applying for her refugee status.  So you know now that Sasa doesnt have the biggest whore house as the church does...LOL  She tells me that she will bring a friend and her husband.  Her friend she tells me is a banging whore.  

We get to the church in downtown and then we meet up with her friend Baby who turns out is who I have tapped before so I pulled her aside and told her not to tell banging skinny whore how hard I fucked and plus her husband is also going to be there and I dont wanna end up as stabbed in the front page of the Toronto Star.  Baby said ok.  So I went to church with 2 hot whores.  Baby also recently got fake breast..LOL  

So the husband got there and I was like no way.  Im like, didnt we go to the same high school?  LOL  Yo my high school friend married a whore...LOL  My high school friend is a viet gangster who grows weed for a living.  He has tattoos of dragons on his forearms.  Baby tells me that she wants me to teach her husband how to pimp so he can help her out.   

So we went to lunch after church and  Baby really respects my advertisement skills and asked me how she can attain my business.  I told her that the most important thing is the feng shui.  She has to buy a Kwan Gong and place it in the direction facing west.  3 times a day, she has to burn incense for him.  If she does this, Kwan Gong will bring his hing dais to tap you and you will have a lot of fortune.  

Then during lunch the whores were discussing where to go next.  Banging skinny spinner whore asked me to buy a $8000 LV handbag for her.  I said no.  I cannot buy you one for $8000 as I need to buy you one for $12000 as buying one for $8000 will make me lose face.  Then the whores were like lets go to Yorkdale after this and I was like sure lets go....LOL  My high school friend freaks out when he heard Yorkdale...LOL

So then the bill came and I made the whores pay the bill for $200 cause these two are so hot that I am sure they are making a killing and if you dont do drugs nor gamble they have to financial those soft rice guys right?  I told them if they pay for the lunch I will buy the $12000 LV bag for banging spinner whore.  Then as a chinese tradition, when a WF promises a whore that he will buy her something expensive, the whore is naturally incline to make another one of her sister whores the witness to this $12000 LV bag that you will buy me and banging spinner whore then ask Baby to be the "witness".  The "witness" is the other fucking bitch who will diu the fuck out of you if you dont buy the $12000 hand bag so banging spinner whore was like ok, Baby, you be the witness.

We walked out of the restaurant and my high school friend pulls me aside and he told me those were pretty big promises I made...LOL  He asked me if I know what will happen if we go to Yorkdale together right?  That is chop WF central which is the execution places for WFs.  That is a WF gas chamber and he tells me if we walk in with the whores, they will milk us.  I told him to chill, we just got a free lunch didnt we?  I assured him that I got this and I asked him what new sneakers he wants from foot locker and I will get the whores to buy it for us.  He freaks out and tell me that what I am telling him is Ludacris I see, he thinks it is my first day when it is really his first day.  

He thinks that there aint anyway that the whores will buy us sneakers and told me about his plan.  He tells me that he knows this cheap snooker place close by and suggest we bring the whores there and snooker is like 10 / hour there so will can jam there for the evening.  I tell him the issue is the whores wants to go to WF central and they dont wanna go play snooker so if we go we will have to pay.  If we go to WF central, they will pay.  He lashes out and doesnt wanna listen to me as my plan involves going to WF central and he thinks it is enough trash talk.  My high school friend with all those dragon tattoo is a true crocodile head and WF background.  Like the guy's lost control as it seems like those whores have slashed his neck with a scythe many times.  This guys are like the really fierce guys that only know how to pull out a machete and fight but absolutely have 0 brains.

So we get in his car and my GF calls.  She asked me where I am and she wants me back to her place NOW.  I told her trash and hang up.  Banging spinner whore knew it was my GF and turned emotional as she didnt want me to leave.  I told her that I will be with her for rest fo the day and will not go back to see my gf.  Banging spinner whore is now really upset having to fight my GF for my time.  We get into my high school friend's car and Baby instructed him to go to Yorkdale.  He did not comply and got pissed off at all of us for wanting to go to WF central.

Well in this case I have done my best to get you the $12000 LV bag but buddie here doesnt want to go so it is not my fault if I didnt buy it.  If I were there right now, I would have gotten you 3 of them already...LOL  And the most important point is that Baby is the "witness"...LOL  Banging spinner whore was now in a really bad mood because my high school friend is being a dick and making her lose money...LOL  Aint my fault...LOL

So banging spinner whore and I got them to drop us back in chinatown.  Banging spinner whore is like really upset so I grabbed her and told her that I love her and I will ignore my GF and spend the rest of the evening with her.  She tells me that she is really tired so I brought her back to my place and called in Uber eats for dinner.  We ate and then she needed to lay down so I block the entrance of my room and told her that she cant go in.  One thing led to another and then I tapped her good and after I was done, I told her to leave as I need to go see my GF now...LOL  She was really pissed off and yelled at me telling me that I am using her.  

Then I got threatening wechat messages next couple of days telling me that I owe her money and how I am using her for meals and shit like that.  Like WTF?  I spotted for her MacDonalds so WTF is she talking about?  I am just saying this, you dont get free sex and meals from them, they will jack you back off.  Then later she goes writing a love poem.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-5-5 14:38:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Is Baby hot?  What happened to her after?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:09