主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-6-9 03:02:24 | 顯示全部樓層
After a series of fierce battles, I finally got out of poverty and finally labelled as "loaded".  Then in order to have good skills you must train for these skills so what I did was send a screen shot of my bank account every month to all gold diggers on my wechat list.  Once these gold digger sees, they will automatic approach me to scam my money.  When they come by, I will jack them back off.  It was ridiculous, there were whores who heard and added me on wechat when I only seen them once (not even for sex) and claiming that the reason she added me wasnt because she is a gold digger but rather cause I am Andy Lau so wants me to fuck her hard.....LOL  

My mom is a gold digger who divorced my father to marry a HK rich dude who owns a land development company.  She is the definition of a gold worshipper and only interest in scams that are over $100K.  My banking screen shots I sent her falls into this category but she understood that I am not exactly "easy" to deal with.  To give you some background, my mom is so powerful that one sentence out of her mouth can flip the world over.  All it takes is one sentence from initially meeting someone and the person will be totally brain washed.  Danger knows what I am talking about as he has seen it with his own eyes.  She has no mercy and no emotions making her son as one of her targets.  All these years of training because I knew this battle that Ive been longing for will happen some day and this is the day.  If I pass this test, I will be safe, but if not, I will be poor for life as she will scam my cash.  I will be happy if I can walk out with my cash safe.  Is my GYJ enough to handle some of the top players?  Ive had streaks of consecutive wins so I am confident.  

Ive done my homework.  Prior to this battle, Ive collected metrics off my mom's weaknesses and performed a thorough analysis.  The test results states that all her weaknesses are opened which is really surprising.  Like even a half mediocre skilled whore will have more weaknesses covered up so that it is not vulnerable for attack.  I am trying to determine why this is as my GYJ is telling me one thing and my logic is telling me something else.  Like my logic tells me that if you can scam a land developer, how can you have that many weaknesses opened?  My GYJ tells me that she is a WF who will be easy to jack.  From experience, my GYJ is 100% correct and if I follow my logic is what gets my into trouble.  Man, what is going on?  Is my mom might be so high hand that she is laying a trap for me while blinding my GYJ?  Now I am scared...LOL  It is either she really got nothing or I will get killed.

My mom claims that she loves me and misses me and wants to go have dinner with me.  This is it, I have to overcome a monster.  We get to the restaurant and because my mom knew I wasnt easy to handle she brought her sister whom I never seen before.  In her mind she thinks that if my son is so hard to handle all I have to do is bring my sister who is another gold fucking digger.  Two gold diggers will have a better chance of scamming me compare to one.  My mom has no idea what she is doing = her first day as in my eyes it is way easy scamming two together rather scamming one by one.  If she would have came alone, it will be way harder.  At this moment, I knew it was a sure win on my end.  My GYJ was right she is a WF.  I also realized at this moment, the reason that GYJ is so powerful is because it feeds on aspects of females that they arent aware of themselves.  As intelligent as my mom is she has no idea what is going on in her own mind as a female when it comes to weaknesses.

Battle begins.  My mom asked me about the property that I am thinking of purchasing.  Then she tells me that when my sister purchased her property she paid the down payment.  I kept quiet cause it not my first day.  I am not going to ask why she is paying for my sisters down payment and not mine cause this is a tactic to arouse my jealousy to brain wash me with.  Then she told me the reason why she helped my sis and not me
is because when she bought a house for investment my sister gave her all her money to buy it so when it was my sister's turn to buy, she paid her back = my first day.  What are you trying to spray?  Should I halt my buying plans and give you all my money?  She thinks it is my first day and this is double talk.  And is this how so many WFs gets scammed by her?  This is only regular manipulation thou which mean there are a lot if fish.

Say and think whatever you want...LOL  Shortly, my mom felt terrible.  Something is awfully off with a red flag of danger.  But what is wrong?  Everything seemed just so normal, but she knew something was really wrong.  Now she is being controlled by me and she is acting out my desires while holding a logically mind that what she is doing isnt what she wants knowing that something is wrong....LOL  My aunt laughs out and tells me that she never seen a better talker than me as she is really happy.  I made them order abalone for me and I had a really good dinner...LOL  I have released a technique called "internal pupeting" that can control a females action disregard if they want to be controlled or not.  On my mom's end  she is really clear logically not to be controlled by anyone but her actions are being controlled in front of her own eyes, talking about freaking out...LOL

While I was eating abalone and I tried getting my aunt to write a $1000 cheque...LOL However, it didnt work out and she only gave me a $300 red pocket.  This was a easy win.  My comments at the end was that the steps to death are:  scared, control and then destroy predicting her future actions.  They lost the moment they sat down and as my GYJ tells me, it was a easy win.  After that incident, my mom is terrible scared of me and demands for control of my mind which she cannot which will eventually lead to destruction.  She doesnt call me no more and hates me.....LOL  I am now safe for the rest of my life as for all the hard work I placed in I was able to protect myself at the end.  one of the biggest fears in me for years I had within me is now neutralized.  Once again GYJ is never wrong, I just have to ignore your logic and do what it tells you which is what brings success.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2024-1-2 16:03:26 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-6-9 03:02
After a series of fierce battles, I finally got out of poverty and finally labelled as "loaded".  Th ...

I think its time for you to write about your recent battle with your mom
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-11 21:26:23 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2024-1-2 16:03
I think its time for you to write about your recent battle with your mom

Hey big bro, sorry that I havent writing much on S8 lately.  Ive been busy with my hobbies, gf and talking shit to you on the phone.  

Before I write about my recent battle, I would like to shine you life under the sun for you since you dont know how to do it.  So Danger and I decided that we should go to dinner and we should bring our gfs.  I always thought danger's gf was mediocre the way he talks about her.  We met up and she was a banging 10/10....fuck, I mean she has a tall skinny banging body with nice legs.  I can tell that her type of girl is ones where you have to have to have money to get.  She loves danger off and he is eating soft rice off her.  Man she looks so classy with all that expensive attire.  Face of a angel and her hair is long and smooth and it bends upwards in the front, I dont know how to describe it.  She is in her twenties and one year younger then my gf.  I must  say that Danger's gf is much hotter than mine for sure.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:10