金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-8-1 17:58:10 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-1 05:22
Yes it is probably a courting girl technique and I am sure grandfather knows why a whore will tell ...

危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-2 01:54:48 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-1 05:16
First of all, thanks for all your input regarding BBFS.  It sounds like you are experienced.  The  ...

Yes there are two types of scams involving BBFS.  The first and hardest to recognize is that the hooker wears a female condom after agreeing $200 for BBFS.  The female condom is very uncomfortable, you can tell she is wearing a female condom if you feel needles pricking on you cock.  That shit can make you go soft cause it hurts.  You will go like WTF, why does it feel like that the first few times you encounter it.  Then you realize that this is a female condom which means the whore is scamming you.  Honestly, tell me you dont wanna BBFS and I rather wear a condom feel much better.  They want your money and dont wanna BBFS you so is swindling you.  They really think that customers are WFs that they dont know.

Once you turn experienced and able to recognize a female condom, how would you handle this.  You know you are getting scammed but you cant tell her that cause she will deny and you wont be able to prove it.  Once there was this hot hooker I was BBFSing and I noticed that she was wearing a female condom and I told her for some reason it doesnt feel comfortable, so she placed her fingers in her pussy and pressed the female condom in in which case felt better but had to get a HJ finish.  If the whore is swindling you, dont go back to her again.  This female condom scam happened at least 5 to 6 times to me so it is pretty common.

The second scam is the whore agrees for $200 for BBFS and then takes your money and tells you that you misunderstood that $200 is for BBFS, it is actually for japanese style service which is the exact same fuck routine as CFS sessions.  What I advise is you flash the BBFS money in front of the whore and make her fuck you BBFS first before you pay her the BBFS money just in case she scams you.  This didnt happen much and happened to me twice.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-4 08:10:14 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-2 01:54
Yes there are two types of scams involving BBFS.  The first and hardest to recognize is that the h ...

This is good info.  I dont think you can avoid the female condom scam but the girl cannot scam you more than once if that is the case.

You mentioned STIs?  Do you mean syphilis and gonorrhea?  That is quite some scary shit.  Also, how many times do you repeat with the same BBFS girl?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-5 06:21:41 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-8-4 08:10
This is good info.  I dont think you can avoid the female condom scam but the girl cannot scam you ...

Like it depends if the hooker taps alot of customers BBFS or not.  Those who fucks every customer BBFS is for sure dirty.  Like all it takes is one dude that has a infection to pass it onto her and these infections are very contagious. If you get infected after tapping a whore, then you know you got it from her.  The issue is if you tapped multiple whores BBFS that day, you dont know which on it is...haha

You gotta isolate this shit man.  If you isolate who the infected hooker is you have to watch out as she might be really dirty.  I mean I know this one hooker who is really young and hot spinner, I mean, she is so dirty that absolutely every single time I BBFS her, I get infected.  Her pussy is a poisonous hole.  Like there are different type of infections and it depends how severe it is as well.  The poisonous pussy hole will cause infections that can last up to a month.

Then there are 3  infections types and I will describe it along with the medication that is requires to cure it:

Viaderm - If your cock feels itchy, have white smelly flakes or if there are dots inside your foreskin or if your foreskin is flaky with skin peeling off, then you have to use viaderm.  This type of infection isnt necessary caused by BBFS and can be a indication of poort hygiene somewhere in your session.  Also you will need a prescription to buy this.  What is going on is that there white / yellow flakes in your foreskin is bacterial growing, the more you let it sit, the more it will grow and it is what makes your penis head itchy

Hydrocortisone - Symptoms are your foreskin is red and your foreskin really hurts after you pee and you feel a itch sometimes.  Hydrocortisone will relief the swelling of your foreskin and will kill the bacteria.  If you have to use this, it means that it is for sure something you caught from BBFS.  Hydrocortisone is very good for your dick skin as it smooth the skin off your JJ for healthier dick skin that hooker who you BBFS will appreciate.

Canestan - There are 7 different infection symptoms, but I have only been through 2 of them which were both terrible.  One times there was a low burning fire that burns my penis head every 30 minutes which was very annoying.  Then the second time, some poisonous pussy passed me one that feels like there are knives stabbing you penis head which was terrible.  However, the good news is that you have 2 options into curing this.  First option is that you buy the Canestan cream, but applying cream is cumbersome and will take time.  Therefore a better and more expensive option is there is a canestan pill that you can take and it will clear your infection within 6 hours, however the pill is like 20 bucks.

All three of the above mentioned infection is considered as balanitis which are infections that will affects guys foreskin after BBFS.  You better have Viaderm, hydrocortisone and the canestan pill ready if you are about to BBFS.  If you figure something is wrong, pop the pill first cause isolating which infection it is can be challenging.  You pop the pill and it will cure any Canestan types of infections.  Then depending on the symptoms choose either Viaderm or Hydrocortisone to be applied.  If you pop the pill first and then apply cream, there will be a 50% chance that you have the right meds to cure your infections.  You guessed wrong, you might have to spend another week applying the other one.

Also keep in mind.  Ive encountered poisonous pussies where the infection that was passed with 2 infections,  both the canestan and hydrocortisone ones.  Then after I cured them both, the third Viaderm infection surfaces is when I will have to apply the cream.  Once again, follow the symptoms while applying the appropriate creams.  There is no penalty for applying the wrong cream, you will know when your penis head feels like someone just placed a lighter underneath it....haha

I cannot stress how contagious these infections are.  Ok, lets say hooker A you been BBFSing has the infections.  She passed it on to me.  I go and I tap another hooker BBFS and it gets passed to her so it is like a super spreader event.  How do you know if a episode of a infection you got is part of a super spreader event?  How I found out that I caught an infection from a hooker.  I stayed home, took a month to cure it and then went back to tap another hooker BBFS and caught the same thing and ended up taking another month before fixing that.  Basically if you catch one, cure one and catch one again means that there is a super spreader event going on as say 40 of the people who caught it and 20 cured it, but then because 20 is still infected and since everyone is fucking everyone BBFS, it takes a long time for this infection cycle to end.

I mean infections can be severe or not, the severe episodes lasts 1 month max.  The ones that are not can be cured between 1 to 3 days.  Make sure you isolate the hooker who gave you the infection, then observe her.  Infections are inevitable, a hooker might have passed you this and it might be a one off thing.  Give her another chance but know that she passed it to you once and if the next time you fuck her she passed it onto you again, then you should think about not seeing her.  Usually infections are passed by a few individual whores who are dirty, avoid those and most should be cleaner.  

If infections that spread that contagiously, how contagious is HIV is the question?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-8-5 11:07:54 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-5 06:21
Like it depends if the hooker taps alot of customers BBFS or not.  Those who fucks every customer  ...

That's why I always play protected
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-6 04:02:18 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-8-5 11:07
That's why I always play protected

Next time you eat J whore, I pay $200 BBFS money for you so you can try

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-6 04:22:45 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-5 06:21
Like it depends if the hooker taps alot of customers BBFS or not.  Those who fucks every customer  ...

You must be rich to be able to BBFS like this and once again, thanks for contributing this much BBFS knowledge.  Ive had the first type of infection you are talking about many times but never encountered the 2nd and 3rd types.  So from the sounds of it, all you get from BBFS different whores are infections.

Have you encountered chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis or genital warts from BBFSing whores?  I had a WB once who is a WF and he is so afraid that he thinks that he will still catch something even if he engages in protected sex.  He is so scared he must wear a condom and he ended up catching gonorrhea as he called me and told me that there is some puss blocking his penis tube...I was like WTF?  You are so scared of catching STDs that you wear 2 condoms while fucking so how did you catch it?  He was like I dont know.  In a situation like this, my advice was drink some more water so it will flush the puss out.

What I am saying is this.  As you can see my WF WB WILL NOT do BBFS but he ended up catching something.  Why?  Cause the more you are afraid of something, the higher of a chance that it will happen and this is what you call a self fulfilling prophecy.  My WF is so scared every time after protect sex to the point he freaks out and he caught something.  What I am trying to say is dont think too much, if you were to catch it, you will catch it even wearing two condoms.  The more you think about it the more it will happen so why are you scared?  

Ok, enough BS, so your question is how is your WF friend catch gonorrhea?  I asked many probing questions and performing my analysis, it is that my WF friend loves CIM but BBBJs dont get you STDs does it?  No it doesnt.  What happened was my WF friend CIMed in 4 different whore's mouths and one of them had gonorrhea in her mouth.  When my WF WB came in the whore's mouth who has gonorrhea inside, after he ejaculated, his dick hole sucked back the gonorrhea in the whore's mouth into his cock is why he got fucked.

Btw @chinadog, you must be very wealthy to be able to BBFS all the time like this.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-6 06:29:07 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-6 04:02
Next time you eat J whore, I pay $200 BBFS money for you so you can try

You give grandfather the BBFS money in a red envelope

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2023-8-7 10:48:31 | 顯示全部樓層
I wouldn't recommend BBFSing whores, especially those who openly advertise.  But if u still want to, you can actually get PrEP prescription that protects against HIV and most likely your insurance would cover it (at least mine did).  But u are still likely to get other type of STDs eventually.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-8 04:05:37 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-6 04:22
You must be rich to be able to BBFS like this and once again, thanks for contributing this much BB ...

Yes, I am actually the son off a HK movie star.  I am a star second generation so I use my father's money to BBFS hot whores.

I mean the most common thing that will be sexually transmitted are the 3 types of infections.  I think hookers are very cognizant of STDs.  I mean they may catch it, but then they will discover it very quick and disappear from work to treat it right away so the chances of catching Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, genital warts and Syphillis is very rare.  I think this is because I never caught it before from BBFS is why I think this.

I have tested myself for HIV and I came out negative many times.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:16