主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-28 22:39:27 | 顯示全部樓層

Remember the guy with the supposed "skinny GF"?  LOL  He is really good with picking up girls online.  He claims to be a player and when the skinny GF wanted to break up with him, he was crying on the phone in front of me.  Then he tells me that he doesnt care about the girl, he was just pretending to cry which is a conning girl skill.  I dont know if I believe his shit...LOL  He has a point about girl loving him entirely for his sexual skills...LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-28 22:40:51 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-8-24 04:48
How come when I use the exact same lines with whores and they dont believe me?  Like I tell them t ...

As one dai lows said in the past:  That is because real rich people are dressed in their armani suits and because they are rich they will have to confidence to them that the whores can feel = burn

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-28 23:35:36 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-24 03:10
I am sick of hearing stories about whores getting scammed by you, you are too arrogant and therefo ...

Ok last one.  The tall skinny fake breasted whore told me to meet her at Scarborough town center to buy her a christmas present and I was like yes princess.  Got their and she walks into a make up store to buy some face cream that is $80 a bottle.  I told her she is so pretty that buying face cream is a waste of money as her natural looks kills already so lets go.  She said no so I took out my debit card and paid like a WF.  Then she walks in Victoria Secret and tried on some bikini like lingerie.  I took out my chinese astronomy book I downloaded and showed her as proof that it is a inauspicious time to buy anything related to water the next 6 hours so lets go babe.  She tells me I am right and tried on sexy lingerie that was not bikini like and I had to buy it for $50 bucks.

Then she brings me into this clothing store and was looking at a $3000 jacket is when I told her that I need to go to the washroom and will be back.  After a while she came out of the front and questioned me why I popped 300 miles away when she wanted to buy the $3000 jacket?  I told her because I was at the ice cream store buying her her favorite ice cream and I did it all for you so why are yo mad princess?

She walks into the furniture store and I was like fuck..I wish I can go back to the clothing store.  Luckily she picked out a piece of furniture that was 60 bucks and I was like babe, this aint a mattress, it looks like a coffin and will limit your fortune so lets go check at a real mattresses store another day.  She insisted so I had to pay.  No more, I got slashed in the neck and I am defenseless and acting like a WF with all of my tricks backfiring on me.  So I was like babe, Im tire and want to go home so can you please give me a break from slashing me in the neck.  She smiles and said that $220 for today is enough = Im off the hook.

She then wants to me drive her shit back to her place as the furniture was heavy and she needs me to carry it.  In the car, I told her that I love her and that is why I bough shit for her as I will not let any other whore slash me in the neck like this so it is true love.  She smiles and I grabbed her hands (with paint and fake nails) and started playing with it and she really liked it.

Got to her place and I carried the shit into the second floor where she was renting.  She told me to bring the shit into her room.  I go in and it was pink and hello kitties and shit.  She tells me that I cannot touch her bed so I jump in on it and took a nap.  Then I heard some noise and I saw her coming out of the washroom with the lingerie that I just bought her.  I told her that I am in her room because I love her and not for anything else so she came and laid beside me.

One thing led to another and I tapped her hard.  Stayed over for the night and did her 6 times and she loved it.  I am not going to go into my (x + y) % 6^7 = total savings lines.  If I had a choice I rather not tap her.  I never had sex with her before as a customer as she wouldnt accept the funds.  She really knows me personally so this free sex isnt free, she is giving it to me for free because it comes with obligations and responsibility of taking care of her which I rather not have and pay for.  I know it is for real is why I want to avoid her.  She wants to have my baby so I insisted with CFS.

She knows that I am loaded and she wants me to rent out a apartment so wee can move in together and I was like sure I promise.  I will buy a condo and then move in with you.  She was like then I wont work if you financially support me and I was like ok cause it is my pleasure.  Look babe, I will even throw in $3000 for your monthly payment, how does that sound?  = I am wrapping her out.  This whore knows me personally and knows I am no second generation.  She tells me she will not love anyone else.

Then when I left the next morning, I took a gamble, I just pretended to walk out the door without any additional requests to big her and she yelled out:  Dont you want your laptop back?  LOL My response was babe, if I had a choice, I would rather you have taken my laptop for good so I can see you everyday.  She was like, we moving in together soon arent we?  I was like for sure.  She gave me my laptop back because she knew I was into her and my objective wasnt to get my laptop with years of my information in it.

What happened was that I was done using this bitch and I ditched her stone cold.  She was really pissed off and located me somehow came and beated me up took my laptop and smashed in the floor once then as she was about to throw it down from a 3 story building, she changed her mind and took my laptop home so I will have to go beg her for her love.  So I had to pretend that I am chasing her for her and not for my laptop.  If I try asking for my laptop back, she not give it.  Now that I got my laptop back, I ditched her again and blocked her wechat so she sent me threatening text messages for 4 months on a daily basis.  However, my laptop is of good quality and it didnt break as I am writing this review with it.  As Raymond Lam says, intel evo is the best.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-8-29 01:25:46 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-28 23:35
Ok last one.  The tall skinny fake breasted whore told me to meet her at Scarborough town center t ...

危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-9-2 05:01:54 | 顯示全部樓層

I let big boss listened in conference call when I was talking trash to her once and it was really funny, so funny that he laughed out loud while forgetting to place himself on mute so I had to hang up right away.  Danger loves listening to me talk to whores on the phone.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:41