金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-21 20:33:59 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-8-18 19:33
I can attest that the way that dai low goes whoring gains the most advantage for himself as a wolf.  ...

You dont have to be a female to get rich like this, you can go work at the new gigolo shop called Soft Rice, I am sure there are some rich sugar mamas you can leech off of.  Then Soft Rice shop will think of a way to enroll tall muscular handsome young ducks who is in need to work there.  They will think that it is just like how us guys go whoring.  In reality females needs to be courted and even if they go to a duck shop it has to be for another purpose apart from ducking.  Even if the duck is young and muscular, do you think a female will just hop in bed with them after paying the donations?  I dont think it works that way.  She is giving you an opportunity to court her in bed and letting you know that she needs it but she aint giving in to just pay and fuck, you will still have to earn it.  So at the end you will have to court her before she will pay you and sleep with you, it all comes back to courting girls.  My question is if the 22 year old young duck will know how to execute all those complicated steps perfectly for the rich mamas to buy him the benz?  Who will give the training?  A experience female who doesnt even know her own mind about how she wants to get scammed?  It all comes back to skills.

As per richmond hill WFs, it is fucked.  They are both rich and dumb WFs.  The one you saw at least worked at a $200 place.  I saw a young rich WF buy a Mercedez GLK for a 80 year old big mom in Richmond Hills and also danger confirmed that he heard of a WF buying a $200 whore a mercedez as well.  For those wolf driving Mercedez you are low class now since this is the brand that a whore will drive.  However as I understand, the Mercedez benz dont just come your way, those whores who have received it as a gift are probably really smart, manipulative and money hungry.  They will not fall in love with you but rather hold you up and milk you as they have smart minds and very logical until they see a white guy who takes off with their money which is really fucked.  The most devious whore will turn emotional easily when she meets a white guy = fucking race traitor.  If Bruce Lee was still alive, he will jam the sick man of asia sign up her asshole.

Yeah, I mean these richmond hill WFs are rich and lonely, they need love.  So because there is a shortage of  females in Toronto, like there was already a shortage way back but it is even worst now.  Due to the lack of whores working, wolves who use to depend on whoring turned to civilian girls as it is getting expensive causing a even more competitive market when chasing civilian girls is concern.  These WFs dont understand you rather not have a girl than to get scammed.  When they dont know what the fuck they tend to go far length in terms of offering obedience and money which further fucking it up for others.  Hence I will end this post of with a story of how to handle banging money hungry whores and how to get them out on a date with a concrete example.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-22 04:01:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Please big brother, please tell us your story, I love stories

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-22 19:31:41 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-21 20:33
You dont have to be a female to get rich like this, you can go work at the new gigolo shop called  ...

Have you met any gigolos in real life?  How is the gigolo business anyways?

Your stories are must reads.  Looking forward to hear how you scammed that whore...haha  

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-8-22 20:33:42 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-8-22 19:31

Your stories are must ...

I know one gigolo who's from Taiwan. He always trying to dip my friends asshole so I have to remind him shut the room door tight at night or else he'll wake up with a TW dick still in his ass.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-23 02:50:14 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-8-22 20:33
I know one gigolo who's from Taiwan. He always trying to dip my friends asshole so I have to remin ...

You are lucky that you are the boss cause I would usually have many comebacks to get you back but since you are the boss, I will have to pay you respects and just pretend to agree to whatever you say.  So yes I agree that your friend should shut his door tight or run to walmart to get some cement to layer up his ass.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-23 03:16:33 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-8-22 19:31

Your stories are must ...

Yes, I use to have a regular customer who will text me and tell me to wait for him to finish work and he finishes work at 2am and get into the whore house by 3am.  Sometimes I have to sleep and got other shit to do so cannot wait for him but he keeps me informed about what he is doing.  He tells me that he need to get one more dance from a female customer before he will have enough to come for a session.

He gets here one time and he I asked if he was a male stripper and he was like yeah.  So I bust out some brandy and tells him to drink with me first.  He tells me he is jap (I dont know if he was talking shit or not) cause he speaks perfect english so I cannot tell what nationality he was.  This guy is a good customer cause he will tell the whore to sit in bed while he performs a strip dance for them before they fuck so it is less work for the whore.

I observed the guy to see what kind of court girl skills he has and he basically supposedly tells me that he has a big cock and he seduces with his body.  He is quite streets smart is what I noticed when I was talking to him.  There was this one time I told him about a $350 banging whore I tapped and he implied that guys who taps $350 are WFs and pressing it down on me.  I caught what he was trying to do as he was trying to brain wash me and also testing if I have the streets smarts to really run a gig and if he can brain wash me, he will start stealing off me.  So I countered him by implying if the ducking industry was so lucrative, he wont have to come whoring and how some has to make females happy to get close to no tips.  He knew right there he cannot fuck with me as I proved myself worthy.  I think this dude has game and is able to hustle women for cash.

Looking at this male stripper, I dont think the gigolo industry is that great as there is a gender imbalance with in our society.  Also there are tricks into maintaining relationship with a sugar mama.  When you meet a rich C9 with a banging body, you have to game her hard.  Like harder than what I would do with a whore or a civilian girl.  The reason is all rich females DEMANDS for control.  Say if you were a WF that will give in to all the sugar mama's requests, then why would the sugar mama pay you if you are getting controlled for free?  The WF continues giving in to sugar mama, sooner of later the WF will be paying her.  However, if I were to game sugar mama hard, she will demand control by paying you.  Once she pays you, you will have to be obedient.  This is the issue with these kind of relationships, you are selling control on yourself for monetary gains which takes a toll on one's mental health.  This is the issue with these kinda sugar mama relationships.

I was in HK and I met a poor handsome guy that wanted to get up in the world of the rich so he courted a rich girl.  He ended up in seeing a psychiatrist weekly.  Everyone thinks that marrying a hot rich girl is the thing to do, but in reality, you will fuck yourself over.  My friend in HK asked me what I thought about his situation with him being in a rich family and my answer was I guess your sifu didnt teach you not to marry rich girls.  You can con them for money for a finite amount of time, but if the relationship prolongs, you will go mental.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-23 04:17:25 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-22 04:01
Please big brother, please tell us your story, I love stories

You have great taste buddie.  You know how when we want a whore to go on a date with us we beg them and they will tell you, sorry I cant baby, I work until 4am in the morning then I have to wake up 9am to blah blah blah and then they ditch you out even when the WF is on their knees begging?

So I walked into this HWY 7 spa and the whore that popped out has a banging body.  She was super skinny and her legs were like tooth pick mainland whore in her 30s and her face was good looking too.  I asked for FS and she tells me it is $200.  I tell her that I thought that this place was $140 last time I came which was a long time ago.  She told me it was a solid $200 for FS.  So I told her that I will go to the bank and get another 60 dollars and then take off.  She knew I was gonna take off so she was like tap me first and then go to the bank after to take out $60 so I was like ok.

Got naked onto the bed and she was asking me "questions".  Her first question was what do you do?  I was like I am a programmer.  Then she asked me if I was single or not.  I told her that I am single now and I just broke up with my gf.  She was like oh, sorry to hear that, but why did you break up.  I hesitated and didnt want to answer that so told her that it is personal.  This aroused her interested do she begged me to tell her.  I was like fine, I broke up with my ex gf because my papa didnt like her.  She was like, who cares about what your papa thinks if you are really in love.  I told her the issue was that my papa gave her 500K for her to leave me....LOL

The whore's eye lit up....LOL  She was like what does your papa do?  I was like, he owns a software consulting firm in both HK and Toronto and I work for him.  But I told her that I am looking for a gf.  She asked me straight up if I want her to be my gf.  I told her no cause I dont date whores, I just want to fuck them.  She goes on telling me the truth that she only works as a whore part time and has a day time job as a nurse = she thinks it is my first day cause you know what this means?  Not my first day cause this mean education and being a nurse implies that she has a medical degree so I knew that she was not just banging hot but will be good in bed.

The money hungry whore started acting very aggressive.  She asked me when we will go on a date.  I tell he that being a second generation, my schedule is very busy and I have many girlfriends.  She forced me and tells me that right after we fuck she will leave work right away so we can go hang out and I didnt say anything.  She then started questioning me about why I dont seem interested in going out with her and she tells me that she is really into me.  I tell her that the ugliest girl that flocks me on a daily basis is better looking and younger than she is.  She begs me again to go out with her and I said no.

You see the difference between a WF and me?  WFs will begs the whore to go out with them but whore will beg me while I act like a high vegetable....LOL  The begging was so annoying and in order to shut her up, I told her that I will take her to a 7 star hotel for dinner where a meal only at a low cost of $4000 per meal for two.  She responds with a really slick comment:  she tell me that usually extremely handsome guys are scammers and will take off with the whore's money = she knows..LOL.  The issue is that Richmond Hill is famous for these second generation customers and banging whores are looking for one to milk so even if it is a lie, even if there is 1% of being able to milk a second generation, they will not miss it for the world (referencing Danger's analysis).  

Then we started doing it and after 2 minutes of thrusting she tells me that I am fucking for too long!?!?!?!?!?  Then she kepted asking me when I will cum and tells me that time is up and you should upgrade to the hour.  My god, I am a second generation and I am still getting Toronto's famous dead fish china whore attitude / service so what if I didnt tell her that I was a second generation and what has the Toronto whoring industry come to?  Ignored her and pounded her out until I finish but she was banging hot.  Then tells me to wait for her as she has to go change into her civilian clothing and then we will go to the bank for me to pay her back $60 and then to our dinner date.

I am saying this:  one must be a WF to stay and wait for her to change.  She is changing and concentrating on looking hot to milk a second generation WF so will take some time, I waiting for 5 minutes and took off through the front doors, I ran out to the parking lot and I see pimp saint smoking.  I tell him to jump into the car and drive off fast since I just jacked the whore.  He seen me jack whores many times so know whats up and hurried up and we took off...LOL  Too bad she doesnt have my number so she cant send me threatening text messages...LOL  You see how when whores sees me they will take off work right there to date me?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-8-23 12:01:11 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-23 04:17
You have great taste buddie.  You know how when we want a whore to go on a date with us we beg the ...

Pimp Saint...LOL...WTF
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-24 03:10:26 | 顯示全部樓層
You have great taste buddie.  You know how when we want a whore to go on a date with us we beg the ...

I am sick of hearing stories about whores getting scammed by you, you are too arrogant and therefore I want to hear a story about you getting scammed like actually brought to the mall where the hooker slashes you in the neck and you go home bleeding type of story.  Encore, one more story please!!!

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-24 04:48:36 | 顯示全部樓層

How come when I use the exact same lines with whores and they dont believe me?  Like I tell them the exact 2nd generation story and it doesnt work.  Can you elaborate, there must be some trick to it....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 10:49