主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-8 04:11:17 | 顯示全部樓層
sexpuppy 發表於 2023-8-7 10:48
I wouldn't recommend BBFSing whores, especially those who openly advertise.  But if u still want to, ...

I dont know about the medication that is really hard to pronoun, but I think I rather go for natural remedies like the snake heart way that was mentioned by dai low Cataz.

Yes your opinion is respected.  I am not doctor, but to be safe, it is best not to BBFS.  But I just want to expose the in and outs with BBFS just for the information of our readers.  Even if you dont BBFS, it is worth it to know about other's real life experience.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-9 05:39:06 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-8 04:05
Yes, I am actually the son off a HK movie star.  I am a star second generation so I use my father' ...

Ok, but you still gotta becareful man, sounds quite dangerous but very useful information that you provided.  I think it should be quite safe if you BBFS a whore since she is female and most of the AIDs is transmitted through gay people.  That is because men are more promiscuous and will let multiple men cum in there assholes and when sperm mixes is when trouble starts.  The issue arises when gay men are not always gay and a lot of them are fucking men because it is so hard to obtain a GF in toronto.  I mean they are horny and need love.  But they prefer women and when they get women, they will BBFS them too.  This is when the trouble starts.  

So you will ask me for a concrete example.  Way back in the days we use to go to this K beauty pageant gig and customers will sit in the living room while looking at K whores together.  There was this viet guy who was sitting there picking with me.  We didnt like any and I didnt have a car back then so he told me that if I know any other place he will drive me.  So I took him to kelly's and we fucked there.  Later he had to pick up something at his place so we went.  Turns out the shit he wanted to pick up was crystal meth and he asked me to try some at his place and I was like no, I dont do hard drugs.

He made a lot of gay jokes and laughed about it and told me he goes to some sort of sauna where in DT where it is all for men.  Then I went home and did some research on the internet about the correlations between gay men and crystal meth and it turns out.......It turns out that how gay men coerces other straight men to fuck is giving them crystal meth.  Once a straight man is on crystal men they will BBFS anything is how he wants to tap free asshole.

The research on the internet also yielded the facts that gay men will do the above mentioned in DT saunas and therefore I have a reason to believe that by him offering me crystal meth he wants to rape my asshole.  Think about it.  A heterosexual man after fucking other guys BBFS after taking crystal meth and then goes BBFS a whore and then you go BBFS the same whore. This is what I have a issue with.  

Like fuck man, there was this other time I was at a whore house and there was this customer in there for a 2 hour session and as I was waiting in the living room, I saw this white guy dressed like a female who walked out which was fucked up.  And you know these whores.  It goes back to covid time is when I asked my WB if a whore will stop working and quarantine themselves for the sake of society?  Fuck it man, they need the money and will fuck you regardless for the $$$ is why there was a outbreak in that waterloo gig that time.  So would a whore still tap you BBFS if she has AIDs?  Hell yeah if you are paying her.  Also will anyone tell you:  Hey you know what I just tested positive for AIDs and hopefully you will not spring away for 15 meters?  Or if you are at hot pot with two people sharing one pot you will group up with the one who doesnt have AIDs right?  However, I still have respect to bros who are experienced with BBFS and daring enough to do so especially when they are contributing their valuable experience.  I personally dare to do it if it was a civilian girl and in very rare circumstances with a whore that I really like when one thing leads to another.

So since you are handsome and loaded, do you BBFS different whores or do you repeat?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-12 04:28:02 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-9 05:39
Ok, but you still gotta becareful man, sounds quite dangerous but very useful information that you ...

Yeah man, i mean some of these J whores are quite young and hot.  With whores who does BBFS, the only way to get anywhere with them is you have to BBFS them for them to like you.  Due to the shortage of whores in the market and doesnt matter if it is CFS of BBFS, they will have to like you before you will get service with some feel which makes you wanna cum.  If they dont like you they will keep asking for money and you will get dead fish service so even if it is BBFS, it will be hard to get off.

You see a whore the first time, there will be a spark and you need this spark to light up into fire and this fire's gotta last before you can get consistent service which is common between CFS and BBFS.  Thus, if I really like the BBFS hooker, I will try carry the fire for however it will last before they turn their BBFS service into deadfish BBFS.  If the fire dies off, they it will either be deadfish BBFS or they will wear a female condom is when I will go onto the next one.

But yeah, if it is BBFS service it is more likely that you will develop a BBFS relationship with the whore.  I feel that CFS relationships arent as solid as BBFS ones.  Then you will have to last the relationship.  And it has to be in a streak to see the same hooker.  Say you BBFS this hooker 3 times in a week and you become her VIP.  Then if you dont go for 1 month, then you will get deadfish or female condom service.  You must consistently pay all your whoring fees to the same whore consistently for consistent good BBFS service.  So theoretically if you are loaded and cant fuck everyday, then you can achieve consistent service with multiple BBFS whore which will cost you a fortune.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-13 17:59:37 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-12 04:28
Yeah man, i mean some of these J whores are quite young and hot.  With whores who does BBFS, the o ...

Time to conclude to this post.  After hearing how BBFS is in reality, thanks to @chinadog and according to him BBFS doesnt seem to be all that dangerous as most noticeably, you might get infections and that very seldom that someone will catch chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis.  However, it is the myth about AIDS is unknown so because of this, you can choose to take a risk but I would try avoid it as much as possible as you dont know who the last bisexual customer the BBFS whore tapped and you dont want to pay for your future to get ruined especially if you are never married or have no children yet.

Please beware that a lot of handsome people talk a lot of trash so I cannot stress how important it is to recognize and distinguish what is real and what is not in a forum post.  You do exactly what a trash talker says will bring you great misery so please run the shit in this post through you brains first before attempting any of the mentioned.

So yeah, when we hear the word AIDs we freak out to the point that I dont dare to go whoring anymore or I have wear 6 condoms just in case and I will even wear 6 condoms with my gf or wife cause I am SO SCARED = Water Fish.  I do recommend to be safe but then you will have to evaluate in what type of scenarios you would BBFS with a female.  

I am not saying dont BBFS but you have to use your discretion.  I at least will BBFS civilian girls and it is easier with them cause they are interested in sex and they dont do it for work so the fact you wanna BBFS will most likely be desirable for the civilian girl cause they have sex to enjoy and not a tedious thing for them.  But once again the civilian girl might have AIDs and you never know but what I am saying is CFS most of the time but then when the time comes, use you judgement before BBFS.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-14 04:47:03 | 顯示全部樓層
I have you enough info, i need some back, tell me what is popping in DT?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-14 20:25:18 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-8-14 04:47
I have you enough info, i need some back, tell me what is popping in DT?

Good question....haha

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-16 03:37:26 | 顯示全部樓層
@Chinadog, S8 really values your input and here is what I will give you back in return:

Yeah, it is not like back in the days and beauty pageant gigs dont exist anymore.  I am saying this, as long as there are customers, one big boss goes down and then 2 will spring back up.  As much as I am good friend with keeper Gigi, I dont think she did a good job DT after the biggest DT keepers left and when she had the whole DT to herself.  With DT customers, they do not have $140 to spend on whoring.  If you want them to spend this much, you have to let them jam there and socialize while giving them free beer and food.  Gigi does not believe in this mentality as she believes that the free beer and food should be given to her.  This will work the customers are WFs like the ones in uptown but DT customers are all really slick and will not give you shit.

Once Sasa went down back in the days, another new keeper Nana sprung up.  Nana use to work in one of the $60 gigs in DT before she opened her own shop.  For $60, Nana gave you fucking models.  They were in their mid thirties to early 40s with banging bodies only for $60 when Gigi was selling the same shit for $160.  As a DT customer, if you arent going to let me jam, eat and drink for free, they will resort to $60 dollar places where they are offering the same shit.  This screwed Gigi over.  One big boss went down and then another one offering the same whores for $60.  Then it got to a point where Gigi and Nana was exchanging whores which is really bad for business.

During the pandemic, Nana went down as she couldnt get whores to work for her.  Nana is a really smart keeper.  She knew the key in DT is the customers but often when keepers values customers they will omit the love for her girls is when her gig went down in DT during the pandemic.  During prosperous times doesnt matter if the keeper is a retard or not, everyone will make money.  The real test is when during a times of disparity if you can make just as much and it is those keepers with both the customer and whore relationships who are the real big sisters / brother in Toronto.

Since Gigi cut back on jamming and feeding DT customer and at the same times raised the price at her place, now in the present moment 2 big players sprung up with a third one brewing.  The first big player is owned by a male and a female owner who are partners and I know they are not fucking cause the female keeper is crazy for me...LOL  Man, the whores are so hot there.  The keeper is a skinny spinner with fake breast = MCOT.  Then there is this C9 who is really hot and skinny with a banging body.  Then there are 3 really young whores in their twenties working there and they are all really skinny and one of them is CBC.  These girls are dressed really classy and one of the young whore is Danger's cut of tea but he will not believe my taste and not going to DT.

Then the second big player charges $160 HH and the whores are banging hot.  I think they are in their 30s and looks very friendly but I never stayed before.  They constantly have 2 whores working everyday and the various whores I saw were all top notch material for a decent price.  The first place has about 3 or 4 hot banging whores working everyday and has 2 locations across old and new chinatown.

Then the 3rd gig brewing comes from a huge background.  Just because all the beauty pageant gigs are closed down it doesnt mean the DT wolves arent in contact no more.  The wolves in DT will often meet weekly for dinner to talk about the "situation" in DT.  There are a few restaurants we will go drink and eat at and one of their favorites is a place where we have black chicken soup.  We will order black chicken soup (good for making JJ hard) and use it as a hot pot soup base to cook lamb meat (good for sperm regeneration).  We will also bring tiger penis wine (good for stamina during sex).  Then the owner is a tall and skinny looking owner with her nails done up and she is very banging.  When I talk to her to place our orders, I can tell she is extremely streets smart and speak cantonese that is not salty and not tasteless.

After meeting the owner, I was telling my DT WBs that she is not a restaurant owner, she is a mamasan at a whore house.  The reason I said that is that this restaurant owner looks and sounds EXACTLY like Elaine.   So fuck it, we have the black chicken soup there and it really works, the medication inside made my JJ really extra hard after these types of JJ warming meals.  Then a few weeks after my chinatown WBs called me and told me that I was right about the restaurant owner as she is a mamasan at a whore house she opened.  My ears sprung up and they pointed to a unit in chinatown and they are like the whore house is up there.  

They tell me that there are young china, japanese and HK whores working up there.  They say that there is a stage and when a customer arrives, they whores will dance on the stage and then while they dance is when you pick one.  Once you pick one, they will sit in a opened kareoke style area where the whores will drink, eat and sing with the customer and when they are ready, they will go to the back cannon rooms.  Then the food is unlimited as you chill there and they will serve you unlimited shark fin and abalone along with XO which is expensive shit.  This is it, I dont need to listen no more.  

It is not my first day.  Fucking places like this is for impotent wolves.  It is because a wolf cannot get it up more than one time per month is why they need to talk and sing with the whore, it is an excuse for their impotence.  A real wolf like me will need to fuck 7 times a day so places like these are probably really expensive just like the sauna's in Macau and not for wolves like me.  Then my DT WBs told me yeah it is $1000 to jam there for the night and you need connections to get in.  No problem I know the restaurant keeper so she will let me in anytime, but it is whether I want to spend the impotence money or not.  Like fuck man, my definition of a whore house is that the HH rates are cheap so when I see a whore I like I can repeat 7 times in one day not this I need to sing and talk to a whore first kind of impotence bullshit.  And I am WF enough to pay $1000 one night, but will pay $1000 for 8 shots within a day.

Like fuck man, why do you want to waste time talking to them when your JJ can be jammed up her mouth, you diu her shui fook, she will love you cause whores wont fall in love just by talking, you gotta fuck them hard multiple times.  You fuck her so hard until she is scared and when she gets scared she will start respecting you and it is not until you gain her respects is when she will love you and financial support you.  It is all about how good you fuck so I dont believe in this talk and sing K bullshit.  PS:  I dont like it not because I cannot afford it...LOL

Then I have these wechat groups that whores added me in and I read those everyday...LOL  I saw the same restaurant owner that posted a message in the whoring wechat message group saying that she wants to invite all whores in Toronto to her restaurant for dinner for free.  I notified my DT WBs to go there and check it that specific day and then report back.  They were slick, they ended up having dinner in a restaurant that was right across the one that is inviting whores and observed during dinner.  They said that there were a lot of whores who went and there were old and young ones and good looking.  We think that the restaurant owner is trying to establish a new "Sasas" in DT but it hasnt happened yet so stay tuned.  These people are backed by local street gangs but these street gangs are rich and owns many businesses in DT.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-17 01:00:49 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-16 03:37
@Chinadog, S8 really values your input and here is what I will give you back in return:

Yeah, it is ...

I suspect that Gigi must be still doing well.  Think about it, they raise the price so most DT wolves will not go no more.  However, because the price raised, they only deal with the customers who are rich and can pay.  Fewer customers but the price rise will accommodate for the money lost to customers leaving due to high prices so they are still making the same money as they were before and it is easier money as they deal with the few supposedly "good" customers = as Dai low would say "WFs".  This will actually be beneficial for them as they dont have to deal with the sneaky wolves while making the same money.  Basically the WF wolves are paying for the lost of slick customers.

Also did you know about DT June's second gig in DT?  The keeper there is a fucking bitch.  Ive been in before and the bitch gave me shit for taking so long to pick and yelled at me for leaving without fucking.  Im sure guys like dai low will not get along with bitches like these.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-8-17 05:36:47 | 顯示全部樓層
I know which fucking bitch you are talking about, she also use to be the keeper of that place before Gigi took it over.  She also owned that place in Mississauga at Hurontario and Dundas.  She is short skinny spinner with fake breast but the issue is her face is fucked up and she is like 70 years old.  Believe it or not, I use to jam there smoking weed and drinking brandy cause my ex ATF use to work there.  I did promise her that I will buy her 2 IPads, one for her and one for her son.  

Then she kept trying to jack me and when shit backfires on her and after talking hours of trash, she ask me out of the blue:  Should I pay you a fixed amount of money every month to financially support you?  Like WTF?  Is she accusing me of eating soft rice?     I told her straight up that I dont take money off just any fucking whore so she is thinking too much.  However, if you know what you have to do is the best but cash only.  The fact I am giving you a chance to pay me is one in a million as you are the chosen one is when she kicked us out and told us never to come back.....What a bitch.  Like I paid up all my whoring funds and just because she wasnt able to scam extra off me she gets pissed and kicks me out.  

Subsequently I went and when I didnt like her whore she told the other whore that I am performing a marketing survey on the industry's whores and not here to fuck and told us never to come back.  Then after Gigi acquired it, I went to deliver tangerines again pretending that I am Gigi's older god brother / part owner and when she heard that she had a big smile on her face and didnt dare to diu me when I wanted to check out the new HK whore.  I talked down at her like I was the real keeper.  She didnt dare to say shit when I left without fucking.  The issue was after when she found out that I was talking trash...LOL

But yeah she is really cocky and I dont think it was only us that got this kind of treatment, I think she is known to have bad temper and super sneaky that pissed off a lot of customers is why her glass front door is broken.  I think at one point some WF wanted to beat her up and was after her.  If you look at the trend in Toronto, the other fucking bitch with her front glass window broken is that asshole may whore which reflect how customers are pissed off at her too.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-8-18 19:33:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I can attest that the way that dai low goes whoring gains the most advantage for himself as a wolf.  He's used all tricks in the books to deliver tangerines making sure that he doesnt get scammed and will scam back.  The more advantage a wolf gains the more that the keeper and the whore loses so there must be a lot of keepers and girls that hates him and the above mentioned is the shit that keepers has to endure is why the money the keepers make isnt easy money.  I can say for sure that dai low is a customer oriented wolf and dont give two shits about what keepers think as he will just go piss them off and come back again.

Now lets start the next topic.  I was in Richmond Hill and tapped a mediocre girl who works at X spa.  I mean her face aint the best, her body is considered thin but very border lines thin but I noticed that she was very manipulative.  Upon exchanging wechats with her, there are pictures of a WF who just gave her a Mercedes Benz as a present.  Furthermore, the girl invited me to her place and when I arrived at a huge mansion, I thought she was renting a room but upon reaching the entrance when she came open the door and it turned out that she owned the whole mansion.  I think she got it after the divorce with a WF.

After seeing that I understand why there are so many thai ladyboys as if you are a average looking female, you can become rich overnight for just having a pussy hole.  I am contemplating if I should go to Thailand and get my surgery done so I can turn rich like the working girls overnight.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:32